Diverse Verse 3 the poetry book from Walsall with an international reach is ready to accept submissions.
Here’s how you can get involved and see your poem in print
All you need to do to be involved is to email me a poem to the email address below and it will be considered for the book based on the following rules. Please note entry is free.
- All poems must be the authors own work, please don’t submit something that isn’t yours.
- Poems are welcome from anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Please submit no more than one poem.
- A submitted poem must be in arial font in a format free word document. If you are unable to do such then just paste your poem into the body of your email.
- Poems on any subject and theme are welcome, however sexually explicit poetry and…
View original post 165 more words